This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox 3.5. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.
Our site will be making big changes between now and January. We appreciate your support and will keep you updated.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Mom Loves Mommy Track'd - stop the chaos!


I juggle grad school, a business, three blogs, a toddler, a marriage, and a house. This at times gets overwhelming. Enter Mommy Track'd, a website devoted to getting your life organized. From insightful, funny articles to their ultimate organizer, Mommy Track'd is the solution for todays multi-tasking mom.

Wait! Did I say multi-tasking? A friend once told me after the birth of my son that motherhood means accepting you can't multi-task anymore. I disagree. I think it means learning how to multi-task again. It's just a different ballgame. So why not check out a place that can help you relearn this valuable skill, you'll be glad you did. Visit their website.

0 Mom Loves Comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative