This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox 3.5. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.
Our site will be making big changes between now and January. We appreciate your support and will keep you updated.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Mom Loves Diaper Bag Challenge

Do you have the best diaper bag in the world? Do you make the best diaper bag in the world? Are you desperately searching for the best diaper bag in the world? Count me amongst those still searching!

So we want you to tell us all about your dream diaper bag. We'll be accepting nominations and awarding Mom Loves status to the most innovative, useful, and stylish bags in November.

1 Mom Loves Comments:

Unknown said...

My dream diaper bag would be something that I could also use as a purse, not to big but be able to fit the essentials for my baby and myself! We live in an area with a lot of crime (sadly) and I'm afraid to even carry my purse.

I don't know too many robbers who run off with "diaper bags", so looking for something with extra inside hidden spots for example cash, credit cards... and be chic for the lady carrying it!

 
Google Analytics Alternative