This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox 3.5. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.
Our site will be making big changes between now and January. We appreciate your support and will keep you updated.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mom Loves Slinglings - every baby should be a slingling!

When my little one was born, he arrived two weeks early. Not a long time in the grand scheme of things, but one of the items I was still shopping for was a baby sling. I had read all sorts of things about the benefits of baby wearing and I knew I wanted to do it. Since little James came via an unplanned c-section, when he came home, I really needed a sling to help with carting him in and out of the store and car since lifting the infant carrier was a no-no.

So I did some online shopping and found Slinglings. Not only did the store carry a large selection of fabrics, but they were offering a buy 2 get 1 free special. Slinglings are affordable without sacrificing style and since they are offering the buy 2 get 1 free special RIGHT NOW you can get one to suit your every mood. Now you might be thinking, why would I need 3 slings? Well, I bought one for myself, my husband, and my sisters. They all got used! At first, my husband was skeptical, but once he found his baby wearing style, he took James everywhere in it. Much to the delight of everyone in his path (he seriously got stopped 5-6 times a day and asked about it).

I can't say enough positive things about Slinglings. During a time, when my son needed to be extra close to mommy and I was adjusting to motherhood, their sling was a lifesaver. Even now I use it to help carry him on my hip at the store or while cleaning house.

So check out Slinglings and hurry while they're offering that fabulous buy 2 get 1 free sale!

0 Mom Loves Comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative