This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox 3.5. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.
Our site will be making big changes between now and January. We appreciate your support and will keep you updated.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mom Loves Purely Nutured


The other day I was thinking that I desperately needed a vacation. I need to get away and relax but with a toddler that's impossible. To my delight there was a package on my doorstep. From the moment I opened the box, I was in heaven. I'd been sent an Island Sunset bath bomb by Purely Nurtured as an answer to my prayers.

The bath bomb was big and made a beautiful, sweetly-scented bath. It was the ultimate relaxing experience for the harried mom. The best part is that Purely Nurtured products are natural, which is a major plus for a mom trying to go organic. I can't recommend them enough for yourself, but they'd be a big hit as a Christmas present as well.

Stop by their store which features an array of bath products as well as other natural living products like cloth diapers and mamma-made diaper bags. You're sure to find something for the mom or babe on your list.

0 Mom Loves Comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative